oh how i love making smileys!! this is my second set of smiley, i remember i made 2 sets before i just don't know where did i put it or it was removed by my host before. anyway, i've seen lots of downloads on my layouts and smileys, i am hoping i was more productive and make dozens just for you bloggers. im tired of pixel smileys, i am seeing it everywhere even on chats. i rarely found something different, so i hope others will like it. here's a preview:



download these smileys on my contents tab. i hope you like it. :) btw, im planning on visiting resources sites and fellow blogspot users but i don't have the energy on this, im feeling sleepy... and oh, this is just a temporary layout, don't worry to ms. corsage, i didn't removed the credits space. im talking too much, i hope can make more tomorrow. im not sure, im going to school and check if i have any failing grades on my swimming class. goodnyt everyone!

still loving..<33